You Can't Afford to Miss PACnet '18
- Visions - Targeted for senior executives at your organization, the executive “Visions” track has become a must-attend, covering additional revenue generating strategies and programs to more deeply engage with your customers. This track features relevant, meaningful trends in the live entertainment industry, including innovative fan engagement strategies, analytics, mobile, business intelligence, marketing automation, social media, and much more.
- Marketing & Sales - This track will show you how to leverage powerful marketing and sales strategies to better engage your customers, drive revenue, and enhance the customer experience. We’ll cover powerful engagement tools, including in-venue and unique social experiences, customer and student loyalty programs, retargeting and search marketing strategies, mobile engagement, and other best practices to achieve your marketing goals.
- Ticketing & Operations - This track is geared towards ticketing professionals to help you learn the robust tools of the Paciolan platform. Hear how you can enhance the path to purchase, leverage analytics to sell more tickets, drive primary ticket sales, generate additional revenue and effectively use data to price your venue.
- Analytics and Business Intelligence - The Analytics & Business Intelligence Track has become a PACnet staple with innovative content and strategies to help you to improve the quality of technology, reporting and analytics to enhance your core business practices.
- Fundraising - We’ve brought new ideas and strategies for our fundraising attendees that cover improved initiatives. We’ll cover strategies to communicate better with donors, manage how your donors interact with you online, implement best practices to drive eCommerce transactions and donations, cohesive University and Athletics fundraising, priority seating and priority points programs, and escalating donors to the next level of giving.
- Participate in "How-To" Sessions - Learn tools, tips and best practices to get the most out of your Paciolan system. You’ll learn how to uncover all of the tools in the Paciolan toolbox from our product experts, client partners, professional services, eCommerce operations specialists, and customer services teams.
- Product Enhancements - Hear the product direction for the Spectra platform including ticketing and CRM, fundraising, marketing, mobile, sales automation, data, analytics and API integrations. You will also hear the future vision of the platform that will help you to engage your customers, sell tickets, manage relationships, and enhance every customer experience and interaction.
- Interactive Round Table Sessions - One of the favorite sessions of the conference is the interactive round tables that feature lively discussions to help you tackle opportunities at your organization. These workshops include a fun environment and interactive discussions with your peers.