We are excited to launch some fantastic new features at PACnet'19
- Dive into PACnet’19 with New Monday Tracks, including a high-level Leadership track featuring industry executives, Breakthrough sessions surrounding bold innovations, and an Engagement track discussing how to most effectively build relationships with your customers.
- Join Paciolan product experts to get an intimate inside look at the Paciolan product suite with our Inaugural Product Track, discussing features and enhancements for the products and services that you use every day. This interactive forum will allow you to ask questions, explore functionality and see first hand the future of the Paciolan product suite.
We'll also bring back valuable features by popular demand.
- The Marketing & Sales track shows you how to leverage powerful marketing and sales strategies and tools to better engage your customers, drive revenue, and enhance the customer experience.
- The Ticketing & Operations track dives into the robust tools of Paciolan’s platform to learn how you can enhance the path to purchase, leverage analytics to sell more tickets, drive primary ticket sales, and generate more revenue.
- The innovative content of the Analytics & Business Intelligence track focuses on strategies to help you improve the quality of technology, reporting, and analytics to enhance your core business practices.
- The Fundraising track covers improved initiatives to communicate better with donors, online interaction strategies, and best practices to drive donations.
- PACnet’s How-To Sessions provide an opportunity to learn tools, tips and best practices to get the most out of your Paciolan system from our product experts, clients partners, professional services, eCommerce operations specialists, and customer services teams.
- Interactive Round Table sessions feature lively discussions to help you tackle opportunities at your organization through discussion with your peers.