The PACnet Star Awards recognize standout achievements across all Paciolan client genres. The awards acknowledge organizations that exceeded expectations and achieved uncommon results in ticketing, marketing, or fundraising.
- Breakthrough Innovator: A client who breaks out from the crowd by embracing new technology to implement innovative and creative programs.
- Newcomer of the Year: A newly-installed Paciolan client who achieved success quickly by leveraging best practices and strategic partnership integrations, developed thought-leading initiatives to sell more tickets, raise more money or drive more fan or patron engagement.
- Star of the Year: A client who has achieved great success by embracing and evangelizing thought-leading strategies and new technologies while developing successful programs to retain and/or grow revenue.
- Event of the Year: Celebrating a record breaking, unique, one of a kind, or groundbreaking event hosted and managed at a client venue.
- Founders Award: A client chosen by the Paciolan Team in recognition of great strides achieved with a consistent willingness to utilize new services. This client has implemented new technology and initiatives in a remarkable use of Paciolan tools to generate revenue.