iCal for Google Calendar, Outlook & Apple iCal
By subscribing to the iCal feed in your calendar program or mobile phone you can have instant, offline access to your schedule or the entire schedule of events. It also automatically pulls in updates of schedule changes.
To get your personal agenda links to sync with your calendar:
- Create your own account for the online agenda by easily connecting one of your social media accounts at the login prompt or creating a login with your email.
- Click on the phone icon at the top of the right-hand column on the online agenda or click on the following link https://pacnet17communityconference.sched.org/mobile-site for your personal agenda links to be automatically generated.
Below are the iCal options that you'll be presented with:
- Subscribe for Apple iCal.
On next screen, set “Auto-refresh” to “Every hour” to ensure you get schedule changes.
- Subscribe for Google Calendar.
You can’t set the refresh rate but Google automatically updates the feed once per day.
- Subscribe for Microsoft Outlook.
At the prompt, click yes.
- Direct Link for Downloading.
Save to your desktop and manually import into your calendar. This is a one-time import so updates to schedule will not sync like the subscribe links above.
*Please note that sessions titles, speakers, content, and times are subject to change. Check back frequently to see new sessions added weekly.